Monday, October 27, 2008


I'm continuing the weekly list of confessions... or rather things I did NOT do wrong this week... that MckMama from My Charming Kids started a while back. I find it very therapeutic to see all the things that I "don't" do wrong around here - tee hee!

I did not stay in bed most of the day Sunday because I was NOT sick!

I did not stay home from work on Monday because I was NOT sick! And I did not cover my germs with lots of sanitizer and Lysol while I was there because there really was no need to!

Then, I did not leave work by 10am Monday and come home sick because I was NOT sick! Afterall... I do not have time to be sick and I am NOT a good patient as my husband will certainly not agree with LOL!

On Tuesday I did not inhale everything in sight because I was not starving because I was not sick for 2 days...

Then, on Wednesday, I did not decide to eat a healthy salad for lunch with fresh fruit on Wednesday only to come home and not eat an entire tomato and white cheddar Palermo pizza because that would just be silly!

I did not goof up and double a chocolate chip cookie recipe that clearly did not need doubled and end up with over 10 dozen cookies. Afterall, I read the recipe fully first!

And... I did NOT help my family eat about half those cookies in a matter of 24 hours because I do not eat junk food like that!

What have you NOT done lately?



1 comment:

Shanan Strange said...

Wow.. what a rotten week. Glad you are on the mend.