Thursday, February 28, 2008

What a Week!! (for me anyhow!)

This has been the longest week in history . . . I'm sure! Work has been chaotic with one crisis after another. Many of my patients and colleagues have had the vomitting stomach flu. My two favorite patients were rushed to the hospital first thing Monday morning and one is now on a ventilator that will probably be discontinued tomorrow, the other is still unresponsive as of 3pm today and it's not sounding good. Tuesday I came home with a horrible headache and achiness all over just praying it didn't get worse! Wednesday I wasn't feeling much better, but made msyelf go through the daily routine of work and kids. Wednesday night Mike and I just passed eachother on the road as we picked up kids here, dropped a few there all at different times and across town from eachother. Thursday is the day I dread every week because I don't get to see my husband at all - I get home at 4, but he leaves around 2 and works until 4am to build movies for all you Friday night movie goers! I did get a phone call and an "I Love You" from him this afternoon. Tomorrow is end of the month - so it's paperwork all day long! I still have the headache and achiness - but so far that's all it is!

All I can say is . . .