Saturday, March 1, 2008

Mike's Office Surprise

We've been talking and talking about making the HUGE storage room downstairs an office and study room for Mike - - - doing it has been another thing! The kids and I have schemed all week to do this for him today - just us! Last minute, Devin had to be out of town and I panicked! I didn't think we could do it without him - but we gave it a shot and look at the results!!


This was the before picture of the blank slate we started with. Originally it had boxes and boxes of stuff that we just hadn't gone through after we moved in!


And this was the finished product! We still don't have an area rug under the desk - Mike will pick that out on his own later this week.



And Mike loves it!! He was so surprised!! Each of the kids helped in some way with this project and we're so happy we could give him an office he loves!!!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Great job on the blog! I LOVE IT!!! You've changed it so much since I last visited. Boy you're savvy. The study looks great. Way to go mom and kids. I love your hair, too. What is it with men and long hair. They need Rapunzel!!