Friday, March 7, 2008

Paige is Registered for Kindergarten!


Where does the time go?!? Seems just yesterday we were watching over Paige in the NICU isolette for weeks - praying for her to be stronger and bigger. Now - she's getting so big so quick that we're wishing we could down the days!

She and I went to the elementary school today and filled out all the paperwork to register her for kindergarten! She met the principal (I'm sure it won't be the first time!) and loved being there. I had a hard time getting her to leave! She's quite excited about being a big girl and even more excited about riding the school bus! She even told me that I'd have to leave her alone after school so she can do all her homework "cuz I'll have a whole bunch"!

She goes back in April for the developmental testing for placement - after that she's all set to be a kindergartener!!

2 comments:

Penny said...

As you know that is certainly a bittersweet time. Sounds like she has learned all about home work for her big brothers & sister!

Mandy said...

OMG!! This brings tears to my eyes!! How do you go from being the overprotective mother of a preemie to watching your child go to school. My heart hurts just thinking about it! She's absolutely adorable!!!! I'm sure the principal will know her b/c she'll be the cutest kid in school.