Friday, May 30, 2008

Friday's Favorite Five

Sorry about missing a week! Had a few comments asking what happened! Quite honestly - I've just been too rundown and sick!!

So . . . here ya go!

1) Drugs!! (hee hee!) Seriously! I am sooooo very thankful for the wonderful Tussionex that my doctor prescribed for me to help me sleep at night with this pneumonia! I slept straight through the night for the first time in 5 weeks this week!!

2) Sleep. See Number 1 LOL!!

3) Devin: Mike's had to work a lot of nights recently - and as sick as I've been, Devin has really shown some serious maturity! He's even helped me in and out of bed a few times. What a good kid we have! (He'll smack me when he reads this on our website!!)

4) Paige's graduation was another favorite this week. I almost didn't get to go - but slapped a smile on my face and went along anyhow. I'm so glad I did! It was so fun to watch her up on stage singing, dancing, and so proud of her accomplishments!

5) Again- my husband! Once again - he's had to step up and take over the house. I'm sure he's getting sick of it - but he never complains!

Hope you had a great week!

No comments: