Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wish Me Luck!

Yep - I'm sick AGAIN! This makes round 4 since the middle of October. I'm the proud carrier of tonsillitis, strep, and bronchitis this time. I'm on another round of Z-pac, my good friend Hycotuss, and lots of Ibuprofin. Last night - the fever was so high and pain was so bad I couldn't stop shaking for over an hour!

I'm finally giving in to Mike and going tomorrow for an ENT surgery consult. I'll go see Visit Dr. Harper tomorrow at PENTA. He's the same surgeon that did Paige and Kayleigh's tonsillectomy/adenoidectomy last fall. Maybe we'll get a buy 2 get 1 free deal!

Honestly - I'm scared to death after reading and hearing about horror stories of adult tonsillectomies: extreme pain, excessive bleeding, extended time off work, etc. But - I know it's the right thing to do and I have the most supportive, compassionate, caring husband to take care of me afterwards!


No comments: