Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Dear Kayleigh and Chase,


I miss you soooooo much! Staying here with Devin is boooorrrring! He doesn't make me laugh like you do, Chase. And Kayleigh - he won't brush my hair or let me put ponies in his hair! Mommy took this picture of me talking to you on the phone last night. I told her I can't go to bed until I say goodnight to Kayleigh and Chase! It drives Mommy and Daddy crazy because they just want me to go to sleep!

Daddy bought Mommy a new camera since you dropped hers in the creek and it doesn't always work right. I love it when she takes my picture! It makes me feel like a model and I pose for her every time.



Oh and every night before bed Mommy reads to me out of my new Children's Bible. It talks about Gabriel telling Mary she was going to have a baby, and Baby Jesus being born and sleeping in hay and straw, and Jesus grows up and gets lost when he was 12. Oh - and last night we read about his 12 people ... what are they called again? Oh yeah - disciples!

Can't wait to see you both on Saturday at the wedding party. I'm going to give you both hugs and kisses over and over again. Well .... maybe only about 8 times!!

Love you both

Paige






1 comment:

Carrie and Scott said...

that is such a cute post!