Monday, August 18, 2008

Haircut for Paige ...






Paige has been begging me to cut off her blonde locks for quite sometime. Daddy, however, has been begging me not to. With her starting kindergarten next Monday - I decided to go ahead with it. I took a picture of her before the haircut for Daddy to hang on to!

As I was cutting Paige's hair - it became clear how much older she was going to look! Hard to believe my "baby" is growing up so quickly!!


Then ... I got to the front of her head and realized that there's a bit of baby in her still ... seems she got tired of her waiting on me to cut her hair and she attempted to do it herself sometime recently. Notice the "I'm busted" look on her face!! (Look closely at her bangs that she never had before!).

Overall - the end product was pretty cute! We took off 3-4 inches. Daddy is dealing with it ... Lots of hugs and kisses from his Little Princess helped!




2 comments:

Mandy said...

That is too cute! You can just see her spirit in her smile. I love her bangs!! You know you'll always see her as that preemie. It's hard to think they do grow up. LOL!!

Penny said...

She's growing up so quickly. Love her new 'do!