Tuesday, September 9, 2008

It's Just Not Fair!

I have two sets of dear friends - both sets are wonderful, happy, married couples that would be the best parents! When they are with my kids - they light up and the kids love every minute of it! Both couples have dealt with heart-breaking infertility, numerous treatments, surgeries, tests, and trials. Both couples have gotten their hopes up on more than one occasion only to be let down. Today - one of those couples was let down yet again.

I get so mad at how the world works sometimes! Teenage mothers, unborn unwanted babies, abused and neglected children, yet these two couples can't have their own very much WANTED baby. I know it's all God's will, but my heart aches for these two couples. I still yell "It's Just Not Fair!"!

Tonight I pray for comfort and strength for my dear friend who is hurting so much. I pray that I be able to say the right words of respect and be here if she needs me to.



1 comment:

The Portas said...

Praying along with you. :( You're right, this doesn't seem fair at all. It's heartbreaking...