Monday, September 29, 2008

"Not Me!!!" Monday


Check out MckMama's My Charming Kids Blog if you'd like to join in the fun!

Now, for Week 2 of "Not Me!!" Monday.... things I absolutely did not, would not, have not done (hee-hee!)

I did not tell my Saturday PRN job that I had to go to my primary job first to see a patients before I went there just so I could get some extra sleep and not have to be there by 7am...

I did not bring home an extra piece of my neighbor's birthday cake and tell my husband "oops... I'll eat it"...

I did not forget to put the birthday gift I bought my neice over a month ago in the mail...

I did not mail my step-mom's birthday card on her birthday...

I did not keep my husband from watching football by guilting him into putting together the new trampoline immediately after church, and then make him go to a birthday party right afterwards this afternoon just to keep the two younger one's happy...

I did not let Andy (our Golden) sleep in our room Friday night because I was too lazy to make him go upstairs where he belongs and then tell Mike Saturday morning "I must have left the door open"...

I did not drop an entire box of spaghetti all over the floor and then let a bad word come flying out of my mouth right in front of my five year old...

And, I did not spend an hour trying to remember all things I "did not" do in the last week!!!



5 comments:

Shanan Strange said...

Found you on MckMama's blog and wanted to stop in and say Hello.

Loved your "Not Me's!"

Shanan Strange said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shanan Strange said...

Found you on MckMama's blog and wanted to stop in and say Hello.

Loved your "Not Me's!"

Jennifer said...

Your not me's are great! Especially keeping the hubby from watching football! That was too funny!

Anonymous said...

wow, you're my long lost twin... I dropped a whole box of spaghetti and swore in front of my children too.