Monday, October 6, 2008

"Not Me!!!" Monday: Week 3



Check out MckMama's My Charming Kids to see how this all got started.


I, in no way, stayed up until 1am on the phone with a girlfriend of mine on a weeknight, like I was still in highschool because that would be ridiculous!


I also did not get up late the next morning almost missing an interview I had scheduled with a much needed PT candidate at work. Afterall, that would be unprofessional!

I did not go to Taco Bell for lunch one afternoon when I had a leftover lunch packed at work because we are trying to save money for a big project and that would be frivolous of me and Mike would not be thrilled.


I did not cry after dropping off the Devin and Kayleigh at church Friday afternoon for their first Fall Faith Retreat!


I did not scarf down a big stack of Chips Ahoy! White Fudge Chunky Chocolate Chip cookies on the very same day that I got my lipid panel lab results back thinking to myself "I can eat these because my numbers were good!".

I did not get nervous in the middle of the corn maze when I realized there was more than likely at least one snake within 10 feet of me and then try to rush the kids to find their last stamp so we could get out of there!

And I most certainly did not sleep in until almost 11am on Saturday morning letting Chase and Paige fend for themselves for breakfast and spend their morning in front of the television because that would be irresponsible as a parent!

I'm so glad that I don't do things like this and that I'm able to be a picture perfect Mother and Wife.......




4 comments:

Elyse said...

I did not watch for a new link to comment on-oh no not me! I also have days that I eat a few bags of things too-no biggie!
Have a great Monday!!!
~Elyse~

Weeksie50 said...

Oh, I just love late night chit chat with my pals..

Jennifer said...

I love late night talks especially since I love staying up late and sleeping in whenever possible!!

Ashley said...

I will just live vicariously through you in sleeping until 11am!!