Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Turn Up HIS Volume!

I have to admit, I've been a bit stressed lately. And, as Mike and the kids will tell you, I've been a bit grumpy as well, even wearing myself down and ended up sick.

Work is quite choatic with more patients than we have time to treat. At times I feel burnt out, like I can't keep up with it all and I'm not giving my staff the help and direction they need. Then to come home and have something going on each night of the week - by Friday - I've caved and crashed. It's been a repeating circle of events for several weeks in a row.

I heard a song on the radio earlier tonight that spoke right to the way I've been feeling, like an answer to a prayer I hadn't yet said because I've not been trusting that a greater being is in control. It reminded me taht I have to trust in Him and turn my "volume" down, while turning His up!

Here's the song by Tenth Avenue North: By Your Side




No comments: