Monday, November 10, 2008

Guess What We Did...



By now, everyone knows that Mike and I are Christmas crazy! We have always decorated the weekend before Thanksgiving. This year, we have company every weekend up through the 1st week of December so we decided to start even earlier. OK... so I did have to twist Mike's arm a bit, but he didn't put up much of a fight!

After we retrieved all the kids Sunday afternoon, we put up all the Christmas decorations - with the exception of the tree. I forgot that last year we realized this house is so big we need MORE decorations thoug!! We'll finish with the Christmas tree when my Dad comes for Thanksgiving next weekend.

The problem now... Mike and I are ready to do some serious Christmas shopping and we don't have time!!




2 comments:

Carrie and Scott said...

wow, that is a little early in my book. i can only handle it for about 3 weeks and then they go back in the attic.

Penny said...

A little early for me too. However, if I only had free time early I would much rather put it out early than not at all.