Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Cyndi!!!

Let me tell you about my friend, Cyndi....

Cyndi and I have known eacother for 10 years now. She's an amazing lady who juggles working for the Dean of Academic Affairs at IU and doing private work for some professors at IU. Add to that raising 2 fabulous boys as a single Mom. Even with her crazy schedule - she's managed to attend all sporting events, school programs, dinners, meetings, awards ceremonies, and more! Oh... and did I add she's also a full-time student! This gal does more than Mike and I can accomplish together!!

Cyndi is a hard working, go-getter who has taught me so much about living life with what we have and being content. I am blessed to call her my friend!

I miss you! Hope you have a great birthday!! Eat a piece of cake for me!!!




No comments: