Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Years Eve In Times Square


Tonight was Kayleigh's dance recital at Reagan High School, titled "New Years Eve in Times Square". They wouldn't allow us to take any pictures or videos, so this picture is the best I could do. She had a few costume changes, this was the last outfit her group wore so it's all we got.

I have to say I was quite impressed by the entire performance. I sat in the front row with Paige (who LOVED it!) and I'm so glad I did! I was able to see Kayleigh up close. It was fun to see her loosened up, on stage, and having fun! At the same time... it was so hard for me to watch her. All of the sudden, she was so grown up!


2 comments:

Mandy said...

She does look all grown up. I have to say, WTFREAK??? You can't take pictures?? Please explain! DOn't they know you have blogger friends that are counting on those photos! LOL!

THE LYONS FAMILY! said...

Mandy - they don't let you take pictures because they want you to buy the DVD for $20!!! The kicker is - that it's a REQUIRED class for freshmen (dance or phys ed - most girls take dance). So - you have to pay for the outfit, can't take pictures, pay admission to see the show ($5 each), AND buy the DVD if you want any hard copy of it!! Gotta love our government for pushing the schools into resorting to these measures!