Friday, March 6, 2009

58.5 Seconds...

That's how long it took Devin to run his leg of the 4 x 400! Not bad for the first track meet after a pretty nasty ankle injury not long ago. He's still in physical therapy rehabbing it!

Unfortunately... it was the LAST race of the entire night. So even though this picture was taking with bright sunlight, we ended up with none of him running because it was so dark outside! This pic is what I call "his game face picture"! Look at that face!! It says "leave me alone Mom, I have to concentrate on what's coming up!".

Paige loves watching her big brother run! She stood so patiently at the fence asking "is this Devin's race" after each heat! Too cute!!


Devin, we're very proud of you!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there everyone, I just joined so I can follow your page. I love it. The Jesus shirt Devin is wearing makes me want a reese cup, lol.
Aunt Rita