Sunday, March 15, 2009

Look Ma... I Got My Stuff By Myself!

This was quite the sight to see! Before bed, Paige came running into the living room all excited that she could carry all of her medicines by herself! Look closely... 3 bottles of liquid medicine, a medicine spoon, a spacer (the yellow thingy), and her inhaler (under the yellow thingy)! That's a lot of stuff for 2 little hands!

Anyhow, as you can see... she is feeling better. She got out of the house to go to church with us today and played Mario Kart with her brother.

I think we're on the road to recovery...


3 comments:

The Portas said...

That picture is priceless! I'm so glad Paige is feeling better, the sweet girl. We will continue to pray for continued progress. I hope you guys had a great weekend! xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

so glad to see my beautiful little Paige is feeling better. You better know Aunt Rita said alot of prayers for you. love you all

Mandy said...

Bless her sweet heart!! Love her!