Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day to the Dad's In My Life!

My husband, Michael. This man will sell the clothes off his back if it meant it would give something to his family. I've seen him work many hard hours and come home to play with the kids for a few more hours, and then cook dinner. He's a man that so easily brushes things right off his back and says "so what" when I'm freaking out. He's the rock in my life and keeps me so grounded and is the best father I could ever have dreamed to have for our children. I love him more and more every single day!

My Dad, John... Gosh - I cry even starting to type this! He's such a special man in my life, and grows more special to me each and every day. He's taught me more than I can begin to think about and has really shown me how to love unconditionally. He's very loved by each of the grand-kids and we wish we were able to see him more often.

My father-in-law, Ray Lyons has such a special love for all his grand-kids and is the one full of hugs for everyone. He's a great man that I feel blessed to have as a part of my family.

My step-father-in-law, Chris Reinhart always makes sure he's not a step-grandfather to the kids. He's always been a load of fun to each of them and is better known as "Papa Chris". Each of the kids LOVE taking rides with him on hot summer days! He's such fun and we enjoy visiting with him!

I hope each of the Dad's in my life have a fabulous Father's Day! You are all loved very much!



No comments: