Monday, December 7, 2009

It's Christmas Cookie Time!!!!

Some of my favorite memories of my Mom are baking obscene quantities of Christmas cookies with her while she would sing and dance to Andy Williams and Patti Page Christmas albums. She would make dozens upon dozens of cookies and freeze them up... then we'd have cookies for months after Christmas!

I've been doing the same thing with my kids for several years, and the chaos has begun! Currently we have 8 dozen chocolate chip, 8 dozen oatmeal raisin, 6 dozen buckeyes, 6 dozen peanut butter kisses, and 8 dozen snickerdoodles all in the freezer and we've had so much fun making them!

I hope that my kids enjoy it as much as I used to - and someday they'll pass this tradition on down to their kids!



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


No comments: