Friday, January 29, 2010

School, Sick, and Snow!

Well... since we're snowed in for the weekend, I guess I have time to update everyone!

First - School...

We received word from Meadowlark Thursday that they AGREE that Chase needs help! Not only do they agree... the guidance counselor said that if we didn't put Chase on an IEP we would be doing him a huge dis-service! So - she's started the process and is putting Chase's team together. We should expect our first IEP planning meeting very soon! Woo-Hoo!

Second - Sick Sick Sick...

Chase had the flu last weekend... woke up with it one morning and spent a great deal of the day in the bathroom. By last Wednesday, it was me... I haven't thrown up that much or that hard in YEARS! By the weekend Paige wasn't feeling so hot. Then, the worst, MIKE! Yep... he came home from work yesterday morning with a bad headache and before we knew it he was throwing up too! Blech! He's feeling better and we're hoping it's all gone now!

Last - Snow...

Is someone pulling some sort of trick on us? Seriously? I want to know now! We moved SOUTH to get AWAY from the icky white stuff! We got hit in December with 7 inches... that was enough.... but NOOOOOOOOO.... old mother nature seems to think we need more! 12-15 inches by the time this is all done tomorrow! So, Mike's spending the night at the theater and the kids and I got a bunch of movies to watch while we're snowed in.

That's about it for now! I think that's enough! I'm sure by the end of the weekend I'll have some snow pics to share! Blech!

No comments: