Thursday, January 21, 2010

What a Night of Love!





I was asked a while ago to help out at our church's Youth Girls Lock-In. Nervous as I was, I agreed... and so very glad I did! What a fun night with some of the best youth ever and even better youth leaders!

But - before the lock-in, the youth leaders hosted "Deeper"... a night of praise & worship for all the youth. This was an amazing experience for me, as a youth parent. When I was in school - youth groups were social time. But River Oaks Youth Ministry really is different! These kids go there to love our God! They sang together, prayed, and just spent time worshiping "as one"!

Big Big Kudos to our youth directors, Chip Herrera and Sonny Flowers, for a job well done and allowing God to work through them to guide our kids!

No comments: