Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!




Back to school time that is!

This year was a year of big changes...

Kayleigh started her junior year and is taking 1/2 day at the Career Center in Photography classes. She's super excited about it... we are too.... other than the expense that comes with it! LOL!

Chase is in a new middle school this year. We toured it the night of open houses... my that child is gonna get some good walkin' in! He's spread all over campus!

Devin is a SENIOR this year! Really??? I swear he was JUST born yesterday! His senior year certainly won't be a cake walk though... with 6 AP classes that are for college credit!

And Paige started the 2nd grade at a new elementary school. She walked into open house very shy and hid behind my leg. But it didn't take long for her to show her true colors!



1 comment:

The Portas said...

I love these photos!! Your kids all look great, and so grown up!

Also wanted you to know that I'm not always the best at commenting, but am always reading.

I hope you're having a great weekend! xo