Friday, March 28, 2008

Friday's Favorite Five . . .

So many times in life we get focused on what's going wrong in our life, who's sick, why it's been a bad week. I know I fall culprit to this many times . . . more often than I care to think about.

Soooooooo - I've decided to start something new - Friday's Favorite Five. Five things that happened this week that stood out as great, amazing, wonderful, and true blessings.

Here goes it - Friday's Favorite Five: Volume 1

1 - I realized again that I have an amazing husband who is always there for us! He took care of the kids and me this week by cleaning, cooking, chauffeuring, doctoring, and cheering us on.

2 - Devin ran a great race in track Tuesday night. His 4x8 team took 1st place, and although his 4x4 team didn't place, Devin ran a personal best for the year of less than 60 seconds. He's such a funny kid about it though! I had to PRY the information out of him TONIGHT to even be able to post how well he did!

3 - Spring is . . . well, springing! Flowers are blooming everywhere and they're absolutely beautiful!!! Really lifts your spirits when you look outside and see the new colors that appear daily!

4 - Health!! We were very blessed to get a good report on my Dad's health this week! He's even able to participate in a Diabetes study now and his cardiologist feels he's doing great! AMEN!!

5 - And who can leave out Easter! A reminder to us that all of our blessings are because of our Savior, because he Loves us so!

And Jesus said, "I am the resurrection and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?" John 11:25,26

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Good idea!! I also saw I'm a link on your blog. I feel so honored!!! Most people would be very bored with my blog...just another proud mommy bragging on her kids. Thanks for being a "follower". :) I love yours, too...obviously...I check in often.

Carrie and Scott said...

That's a great idea. We all needed reminded to focus on our blessings.