Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Gonna Brag on My Daddy!!


Sorry Dad - Have to brag about your good report!!

Dad had his 3 month check in Ann Arbor with his cardiologist. According to him - as the doc walked in she said "Wow! You look great!". Heart sounds good, blood pressure is good, sugar is good (when he eats the way he's supposed to!), and he's at a good weight with no excess fluids (in other words - no CHF right now). She even told him he doesn't have to keep going every 3 months - he can now go every 6 months!!! This is way awesome news!!

He gets most of the credit for this good report - but there are others to credit too! His wife (my amazing step-Mom) does a great job of keeping the most stubborn man I know in line with his diet and exercise!! And of course my Mom - the Angel in Heaven that I know has been watching over and protecting him since the day she left this earth almost five years ago.

Love you Daddy!

2 comments:

Penny said...

That's great news!

My dad has a check-up with his cardiologist soon too. He is doing so much better after his heart attack last summer. I just pray he gets as good as report as your dad did.

Tell your dad & step-mom to keep up the good work. :)

Mandy said...

Way to go dad!!! Yippee!!!