Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Home Yet Again!

Today marks day 3 of staying home from work because of this flu, day 5 of not leaving the house! I do feel better and am slowly starting to rehydrate. I was able to stay up for most of the day yesterday in the recliner - dozing on and off while searching the blogs out of complete boredom!

I have an amazing husband! He has been able to keep the house in order, laundry done, kids fed, track meets met, school work done, work his own 8 hour a day job, and take care of me. I am Blessed! What a good man he is!

I miss my patients and my work though! Three of them have been discharged home since I was there last and I didn't get to tell them good-bye or good luck. In the back of my mind - I know that if I were to be there I'd be spreading these germies to even more people who don't have the immunity to fight it. But I miss them all!

So . . . Until tomorrow I sit back and rest some more! Ughh!

No comments: