Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday's Favorite Five!

1) My Kids! This week Devin ran his best track race ever, Kayleigh completed an AWESOME presentation on Anne Frank at school and aced it, Chase received the best report card we've ever seen, and Paige continues to make us smile every day! They're amazing!

2) Jennifer Dasta!! She'd die if she knew I posted about her. BUT - she's my boss at work and has stuck with me through more illnesses than I care to think about this spring season! Seriously! We've had about 7 weeks straight of me missing at least one day of work because of illness. Two of those weeks I missed the entire week. She's truly wonderful and fun to work for!

3) Craigslist!! We were able to find a BRAND NEW FUTON for FREE on Craigslist for Devin's room! He's wanted one for a long time and we happened to stumble upon this. He hasn't seen it yet - he'll come home tonight and find it all set up in his room. I can't wait to hear his shock!

4) Spring and Summer!! Everything here is turning so green and full of spring life. It's absolutely gorgeous and I love sitting out back on the swing just looking down into the woods.

5) Andy!! Our golden retriever is such a lover! I've been very sick this week and he's stayed right by my side - as if he knew how sick I was. Anytime I'd get up - he'd follow close by. Such a sweet dog! So glad my husband and kids talked me into getting one!!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I love your celebrations. I think it's awesome that you remember to stop and smell the roses. Congrats to dh on his acceptance. Yippee! ;)