Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Our "Little Angel" !!!

This is what Paige looks like after she's been put on the couch with no toys, no TV, no books, no anything. So many people laugh at our Paige stories and say "not little Paige, she's a little angel".

Well - got news for ya! Here's the rap sheet for our 5 year old "little angel" between 7pm and 8pm this evening:

  • kicked her brother Chase for not letting her write on his wall with a red pen
  • threw a golf ball at Chase after he came for help
  • shoved Chase over right in front of Mom when she realized she was busted
  • threw the books on the table onto the floor when she was in time out
  • ran out of the living room and locked herself in the bathroom
  • when Paige got out of time out and Mom went to the bathroom she snatched the bag of marshmallows and a hershey bar out of the cabinet and ran to her room where she was later found with them and said "I didn't get them. I didn't do it. LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Funny thing is - she actually HAD a nap today!!


2 comments:

Mandy said...

OMG!!!!! I your post was about my life with Margelle (3 1/2)!! That cracks me up! Margelle had a rap sheet like this yesterday and this morning before 9a.m. I'm in "project get the naps back" and am holing onto it for dear life b/c I want my sweet girl back. I know the Aliens will soon let go of sweet Paige and your sweet angel will be back soon, too. ;)

Mandy said...

That meant to say I *thought* your post was about.....