Thursday, October 16, 2008

I Lost The Battle...

I have been very pleased to be one of the last cable free/digital TV free homes.... until now!

Today, I gave in to my husband's begging and pleading me with his "pretty please can we get DirecTV, I will give you anything you want, cook for you, clean for you, put away your laundry, and my world will revolve around you" cries!

OK... OK... so maybe it didn't include all that - but it was a childlike cry every time we'd go to someone's house who had cable or digital TV service!

As of Sunday afternoon between noon and 5:00pm (or so they say!) we will be up with the times and a digital home like the rest of America.

My husband is a happy man!

1 comment:

The Portas said...

I would certainly take my husband up on an "I'll do anything for you!" offer. :)

I hope you are enjoying the new purchase!