Monday, October 20, 2008

"Not Me!" Monday: Week 4



Check out MckMama on My Charming Kids to see how this all got started!

What a week of craziness! I'm so glad I was able to hold it all together and not lose control! I started the week by not forgetting to take my list to the store and then walk out spending twice as much as what I usually budget for.

Then, I did not get home only to find out that I forgot to buy about $50 worth of things that I really NEEDED and I did not go back the next day to get it plus some! Ughh! That would be awful, wouldn't it?

I did not completely overlook the calendar at work where I could not plainly see that it was the birthday of one of my therapists!

I did not send Paige to school less than 30 minutes after she fell off her toybox causing quite an abrasion of 8 inches long, 1/2 inches wide, and still bleeding through a bandaid because it was field day... what kind of Mom would give in to her daughter's pleas to go to school knowing that the nurse would call within an hour!

I did not completely forget to get Chase's overnight field trip permission slip signed and notarized and then tell Chase that the notary was out of the office two days in a row!

I did not have the kids eat pb&j sandwiches for dinner and then put a margharita pizza in the oven for me because I did not know that they absolutely despised that kind of pizza... because then I'd have an entire pizza to myself. That would just me mean!

and... I did not completely give in to Mike's begging to get DirecTV because I was completely fine with him grumping and groaning every week while watching football because the wind would cause the reception to go fuzzy right in the middle of a super big play!

I sure hope that I do as well next week!






1 comment:

Unknown said...

This was too cute!! And I DON'T have DirecTV for the exact same reasons!! ;-)