Friday, November 28, 2008

What's Behind Curtain #1?


We had warm mid to upper 60 degree weather, sunshine, and even a rainbow at one point this afternoon.... what a better day to spend Christmas shopping!

Yep - Mike and I braved "Black Friday". It really wasn't bad at all! I drove... if Mike would have drove I'm sure we'd have been detoured to the police station for road rage!! We had a great time together and had fun finding the good deals for the kids, friends, and family!

Oh... and don't worry... the photos been blurred and there are 2 locking doors before anyone can even get to curtain #1 LOL!


2 comments:

Mandy said...

Y'all are troopers!! I can only imagine how much fun it was!! I was at home!! I've gotten some great deals online this year. ;-) I just didn't have the energy to brave the crowds!

The Portas said...

You definitely are troopers for getting out into the Black Friday world. I stay at home!

Thanks for sending up the prayers for Elijah this past week. We really appreciate it. Your family's support has been so special to us. xoxoxo