Saturday, January 3, 2009

First Stop In Ohio: Reinharts, then Hobecks

First stop on our Ohio trip was to Mike's Mom's house to celebrate the holiday with the Reinharts. Paige and little Anna spent a great deal of time on Great-Grandma Rosie's lap... I don't thinks he minded one bit!


Usually, Devin is the little kid playing and rough housing with the little cousins... but with his leg in a walking cast, Kayleigh took that job. Chase and Jack had a blast just plowing her down (I think she enjoyed playing with them too!). Little Anna followed her around all afternoon as well.


After dinner Uncle Jarrick pulled out the Wii... all I can say is Wii MUST be crazy! (OK.. that was lame, I know...). It was a blast! Chase and Jack raced Mario style for quite a while.. then it was time for the rest of us! Uncle Jason even taught Paige to play tennis... then she kicked my bum! They even convinced Mike and I to box eachother... that could be a great tension reliever!!


After a few games we broke the big surprise to the kids... we are using the money that we got from Grandma & Grandmpa Reinhart to buy our family a Wii with some accessories... and of course Mario Kart!

After leaving Grandma Reinharts house we stopped in at Jim & Jenni's for a supper. The kids played more Wii then we came back to Grandpa Casto's house to crash.

Next stop: Grandma & Grandpa Lyons house tomorrow...


1 comment:

Mandy said...

Looks like lots of fun. I love how you did the photos and the collages. I must learn!!!