Sunday, July 5, 2009

Another One Behind The Wheel!

Kayleigh starts "in-car" any day now, then she'll get her permit... so I decided I'd give her a shot behind the wheel in our church's parking lot. She wasn't so sure at first, and was so nervous! I was just praying she didn't drive right through the sanctuary!

After about 20 minutes we switched and I drove towards home. Once on Summerglen, I figured I'd give her a shot again... after all, it's only about 1/4 mile and it's a straight road... surely she could do that... right?




OK... so it was her first time... But, I guess we have some work to do!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no no, i am just getting used to the idea of devin driving, not Kaleigh too. I don't want to get this old.
Gd job kaleigh. love you
Aunt Rita

Kristen said...

Oh my goodness! That was classic!